Buen camino

el camino always begins when you leave your front door. for two weeks I will try to share a reflection here on my camino. I'm traveling with my sister eileen the camino portuguesse from porto to santiago. Youve been a part of my journey. Know that I will carry you with me. One never knows where the journey will take you but if you are open to the spirit she will bring you to places unknown but never alone. buen camin o El camino siempre comienza cuando sales por la puerta de tu casa. Durante dos semanas intentaré compartir aquí una reflexión sobre mi camino. Viajo con mi hermana eileen por el camino portugués de oporto a santiago. Has sido parte de mi viaje. Sepa que le llevaré conmigo. Nunca se sabe adónde te llevará el viaje, pero si estás abierto al espíritu, ella te llevará a lugares desconocidos pero nunca solos. buen camino

Comments